Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Fairfax, VA
    I am really excited for Elder Scrolls Online. I played the beta and it was amazing. It is a cross between Skyrm/World of Warcraft and I think everyone should try it out if you are an Elder Scrolls Fan. I am also interested to see how Heroes of the Storm will be since I am a Big League of Legends fan.

Europe Truck Simulator 2
    Sure :'3

God save the Queen
    Binding of Isaac: Rebirth

Devils Vanguard
    For the moment, Fable Anniversary. I never played the Lost Chapters so it'll be nice to do it fresh in glorious HD.

I am really very excited about online games, I have played many type ofon line games but, I am looking for the better gaming experience. I have found an Elder Scrolls Online game but that is not released at yet. I am becoming a great fan of this game because due to its advancement features and graphics. I am regularly searching on the internet about all the updates regarding ESO release date from esomasteryguides. This website not only contains information about this game but also contains many more. I am really very exited about this game and want to play as soon as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by A0130 View Post
    There's a lot happening in PC gaming. What game are you anticipating most on the PC?

On PC maybe Lord of the rings shadow of angmar.

ALso I would love a Sim City4-2. Just to emphasize it's like 4.-...... None of that Sim city 6 bullcrap which came out last year. Insult to everything we did with SC4

I'm excited about Invisible, Inc.! It's the next game being made by Klei, the guys that made Don't Starve and Mark of the Ninja. It's gonna be a turn-based strategy game kind of like XCOM, but less about combat and more about espionage.

Totally the new Smash Bros for Wii U, that's going to suck so much of my life up, and probably Mario Kart 8 too.

Other than that has to be Hotline Miami 2, the first was the most enjoyable game i've played in a while i think.

As of now I am not really interested nor excited for any games which were announced until now, it might change though if Far Cry 4 gets announced. Heroes of the storm caught my attention but as soon as I have seen the gamplay video I suddenly lost all of my interest in that game as it looked awful. Oh also looking really forward to Hotline Miami 2, the first one was just S1ick.

Really excited about "The Forest".

If you've not heard of it, check out their website: