Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

What's the game you're most excited for?

There's a lot happening in PC gaming. What game are you anticipating most on the PC?

A very good question actually. I'd have to say Arma 3 however I'm not 100% sure if my pc can run it or not.
    I'd also love to try out the new COD in multiplayer.

GF Member
    There are so many games Iam excited for. Games like Watch Dogs, The Crew, Destiny, The Division, Dying Light, MGS 5, GTA 5 are some of the games I am going to get for my PC.

GF Member
    I'm waiting for The Withcer 3, but it'll probably be quite some time until it comes out. I'm really excited about the end of the story tbh, I've never quite got around to the novels unfortunately.
    Also, main PC died, so I'm just sort of sitting around all day now.

Very hard choice.
    I really do thing GTA5 is going to be a fantastic game, but i'm worried that after playing Saint's Row 3 if 4 will be better ( Still have not purchased, any thoughts by you guys?)

I'm really excited for Elder Scrolls Online and Watch Dogs.

Quote Originally Posted by hclpd View Post
    Dying Light
    ohh I completely forgot about this! Finally a zombie game that looks like it's worth the money.

GF Member
    I am really excited for games like Watch Dogs, The Division and The Crew.

I'm really looking forward to ESO and I hope it's not the same as every other MMORPG out there.

the best game for me of last years is far cry 3 just amazing story i like too saints row 3 not very 4 but its good too :P mmorpg hmm APB is good but after week boredom :P ohh sorry i love too world of warcraft :> if someone wants to play in wow'a i play in steamwheedle-cartel eu pm :>

(sorry bad english_)