Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    GF Member
    Astal. Blazing Dragons. Casper. Double Switch. Bug. Dragon Force. Myst. Nights into Dreams. Skeleton Warriors. Tomb Raider. Saturn Bomberman.

i've never played anything about this yet, but i've already read so much of this. I don't know if I'm right of sharing this, just read this a while a go and thought of sharing this here
    Pardon the pun, but the Sega Genesis/Mega Drive was a game changer. As a 16-bit system, it meant sharper resolution, bigger characters, more complex animations, and digitally sampled audio. The graphics began to approach cartoon-like quality, allowing developers to design large casts of recognizable characters. Released in 1989 with the slogan “Genesis does what Nintendo,” it was consistently neck and neck with its biggest competitor, the Super Nintendo Entertainment System.
    If you missed out on these classics, or just want an old-school nostalgia fest, you can find many of them on the Sonic Ultimate Genesis Collection for Xbox 360 and PS3, or on many Downloadable services out there. Now, allow us to present our list of the 50 best Sega Genesis games of all time...