Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by YesConsiderably View Post
    One thing that i liked about the game was that you were confined to your car.
    You should play San Francisco then, as it's purely a driving game.

Quote Originally Posted by The Hitchhiker's Guide View Post
    Hey, you sass that hoopy Ford Prefect? There's a frood who really knows where his towel is!
    Tied for Funniest Member of 2013

Yeah my dream' is one remake of the Driver 2 i'ts one pity dont have one version for PC That was a big mistake at the time of reflections this game is imortal the best driver i playing in my life.

Quote Originally Posted by Anders View Post
    You should play San Francisco then, as it's purely a driving game.

Driver san fransico is one great shith lost the magic of the old drivers and the missions is horribles disappointed me greatly i'dream one new Driver back to the ancient origins..

Prosecuting with style Vyse the Legend's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Vest Guy View Post
    Thought so. I get the impression the OP has no idea that game exists then.
    I was going to say exactly the same thing whilst reading through this thread.

Never played San Francisco, so can only go on the little I've heard. I think a lot of people liked it, but I'm going to go out on a limb and say that hardly anyone bought it, and many didn't even know it existed, like the OP.

So on that basis, I don't see another Driver game coming out, unless it is re-jigged somewhat to try and broaden the appeal to people who have never tried the series, and just class it as another GTA clone that's not worth their time.

Yeah, one of the best games. I stared to listen nirvana again cause of this game. This idea with arrest changed the game, it was like two games - original and sequel.

Quote Originally Posted by audiojackie View Post
    Yeah, one of the best games. I stared to listen nirvana again cause of this game. This idea with arrest changed the game, it was like two games - original and sequel.
    damn, i replied wrong;( anyway first driver doesnt need a remake imho

Quote Originally Posted by audiojackie View Post
    damn, i replied wrong;( anyway first driver doesnt need a remake imho