GF Member

Need help in Batman: Arkham Origins.

I am trying to locate two Cyrus Pinkneys plaques but am having trouble finding them. I bought a srtategy guide but it hasn't helped. The strategy guide says that one is located at Sheldon Park attached to a door and the other one is inside of a crypt. It even shows pictures of where the plaques are supposed to be. But when I go to Sheldon Park, the plauqe is not on a door and when I go to the crypt, the door is locked. Does anyone know where the two plaques actually are or how to acquire them, please let me know. I'm going nuts here.

Can you call me Nyteblade YesConsiderably's Avatar
    The crypt remains locked until you find all the other plaques.

I've had a look online, and it seems the official guide is wrong. Try heading to Jezebel plaza, and make your way to the roof of the theatre. There i a plaque on the floor up there.

Origins was the first Arkham game that I have no desire to 100%...

Good luck to you though : )

GF Member
    Quote Originally Posted by YesConsiderably View Post
    The crypt remains locked until you find all the other plaques.

I've had a look online, and it seems the official guide is wrong. Try heading to Jezebel plaza, and make your way to the roof of the theatre. There i a plaque on the floor up there.
    Thanks a million. I finally got it.

GF Member
    Now I need new help. I am doing the Predator Challenges and I'm up to the last one. It says that I need to take down three enemies with one propane tank. How and where do I do it? My strategy guide doesn't say where the best place to do this is.

Can you call me Nyteblade YesConsiderably's Avatar
    To be honest, i didn't like the game's combat enough to bother with the challenge maps.

My advice, though, would be to silently take down a single guard close to a propane tank. If he's your first victim, at least three of his buddies will come to check on him.

While you're waiting on them, grapple up to a vantage point and ready the remote claw. Aim one end at the propane tank, and the other at the guard in the middle of the group that should have now amassed at the scene.

GF Member
    Unfortunately, according to the Predator Challenge, all three guards have to be laying on the ground and then I detonate the propane tank to take them out for good.

GF Member
    What are you talking about? This is the one I need.