Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: BLACK for PS4?

GF Member
    Dudeeeee, do you really think I am going to read your ****ing essay length spiel on what you think is wrong with the gaming community? Like **** get over yourself and stop acting like a massive douchebag. Just because you want to live playing some old system that was good in the past, then do that and stop trying to push your beliefs on everyone here.

You think you know everything about this subject but the reality is that you don't. Yes the PS4 is amazing and I don't regret one bit spending the money that i did on getting it. I also don't regret buying a game now and then from the PS store digitally, I usually buy a physical copy but sometimes I will get a digital game, it's my choice and if you don't like it... Well honestly I don't really give two shits about what you think. Game developers are actually becoming very innovative as of late, for instance you obviously haven't seen the Snowdrop Engine for Ubi's new game The Division, it looks amazing and I cannot wait for it to be released later this year.

Please go crawl back into your hole with your old systems that will bring you nothing new, I'll be playing my awesome new PS4 and not looking back at all. (Y)

Banned
    Guess what it is our choice, we have been tricked, duped into buying nothing from nothing, which yields nothing ( as the saying goes ). What is the difference between downloading the actual game, and then donating the money to the company itself? I mean oh yeah, you want to play online with people via your DRM encrypted file. Of course you do not want your game system to lock you out as well. One day this is going to be a cable subscription, a box full of games and no direct way to play. Once again I am not military personal on a base, in no mans land, or a 3rd world nation where everybody is starving and arguing over rice.

If you did not give two cents about whatever I just said, you wouldn't be in such an uproar about it. I will enjoy my real games, that I actually own, while you play on your 4WS ( 4thworldStation ) Or Weak-U, or maybe even the X-phoney. When they drop support, and cancel online play, you will be one of us. One of us, One of us................

GF Member
    Wow... Just wow I am speechless...

I am no longer going to bother reading any of your posts you are a deluded moron. You saying that people who buy games digitally are filled with hate for the world and racist pretty much did it for me there. Please just **** off man you are a complete moron.
    Last edited by Semiprochimp; 03-04-2014 at 01:36 PM.

Banned
    I never said, anything about hate, and buying DLC. I said that, DLC proper usage is for extreme conditions, where a person would be unable to afford the actual game itself. Like a person who is in a harsh climate, and could cost them thousands of dollars to ship something. However under normal circumstances, rather then let direct deposit, do it's job. At least the consumer will have something to buy, like the actual game for the X-box or PS2.