Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Press X To Rescue Orphans Ride the Walrus's Avatar
    Maintenance, first time I've tried to bloody play it too

edit - nevermind, think it's tomorrow
    Last edited by Ride the Walrus; 19-02-2014 at 02:02 PM.
    Died Wearing A Purple Jacket.

THE MOOSE IS LOOSE

Quote Originally Posted by Anders
    Honey, I ****ed the kids

Prosecuting with style Vyse the Legend's Avatar
    That was partially why I figured it would be a good investment for you, as even if you only find yourself playing for a week or two, still pretty good for 8.

And yep the maintenance is 1am tonight, and lasts up until about noon. Lately they tend to have something going on for about 3-4 hours every couple of days or so, but thankfully that is normally always in the middle of the night, so really shouldn't affect anyone. So wouldn't worry much about not being able to get on.

Banned
    I bought some subscription the other day, I went for the cheaper option which means I can only create 1 character per server and a maximum of 8 characters, which considering there's 8 EU servers and 8 playable classes that's me sorted. Still I think I must of left this before the ball started to roll, it's getting really good. Anyone fancy playing with me feel free to add my character

Radical Awesome - Moogle (EU)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rawgasm View Post
    I bought some subscription the other day, I went for the cheaper option which means I can only create 1 character per server and a maximum of 8 characters, which considering there's 8 EU servers and 8 playable classes that's me sorted. Still I think I must of left this before the ball started to roll, it's getting really good. Anyone fancy playing with me feel free to add my character

Radical Awesome - Moogle (EU)
    I might renew my membership (If it is no longer on auto renewal) I really need to start playing it again, I plan on buying it for the PS4 when I get one in a couple of weeks hopefully, so I'll probably bombard it then.

Thinking about picking it up, not sure if I'll have enough time to put into it though...

GF Member
    Is this game any good for PS4? I have never played a Final Fantasy game in my life though.

Quote Originally Posted by Semiprochimp View Post
    Is this game any good for PS4? I have never played a Final Fantasy game in my life though.
    It would be best not comparing it to a normal FF game with it being a MMO. It's pretty much a updated version of Final Fantasy 11, which was another MMO. I played 11, that was a solid fairly enjoyable MMO, but far from spectacular.

In the eternal land of seclusion... the void.
    It's definitely worth getting, and gives you what you pay for, probably the best FF game in a very long time. (I've not touched 11) So much to do.

Banned
    I did my first dungeon today, found it a bit naff that the Marauder, at least at level 18, can only be a tank. Not that it was anything too difficult to handle, it went rather well. So anyone wants a Tank I'll help out.