Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    3 posts in 3 days. Yep, you'll be sorely missed. Enjoy taking your extensive knowledge to a different forum, where you'll be told to suck eggs because you're a random, unknown member who claims they're helpful. Anybody who trusts you deserves to be ripped off, because it's absolute idiocy to place enough trust into somebody you don't even know, especially on a forum that's probably got more money put into it than you've ever seen.

General Forum Rules
    Ignorance is not an excuse.

**** I miss him/her already.

Quote Originally Posted by Umari View Post
    This forum has been active for longer than many other forums, including XPG, and TTG, and they both have five times as many members who are on here. I messaged the only active admin on here about helping out the site, and that was over a week ago and I still have no reply, I do not wish to stay on a site where the admins don't even care. Hell, even when you sign in there's an invalid redirect link which they still haven't fixed, and I could fix that in an instant.

I will bring my knowledge and potential elsewhere if I don't have a reply from the admin in 5 days, if I do have a reply, and something changes, and my ideas are brought into consideration by them, I will be happy to stay and make this place a brighter area where more people will come and enjoy this site. If not, then this is possibly the last thing I will post in the forums on this site, have a nice day.
    Well then, happily take your knowledge as well as your potential and get the **** out, and never come back.

OOF-Writing.com
    "Insert a super-cool and witty comment that will make them want to click your link here." - Sir Nikolai McCon's III.

I just joined this forum yesterday and it doesn't seem all that bad here what everyone makes it out to be. Trust me, this forum isn't dead. I've been on dead forums, ones where no one posts or makes new threads for days/months. So far I'm enjoying myself here.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronic Spender View Post
    I just joined this forum yesterday and it doesn't seem all that bad here what everyone makes it out to be. Trust me, this forum isn't dead. I've been on dead forums, ones where no one posts or makes new threads for days/months. So far I'm enjoying myself here.
    There are some that have the habit of making things out to be much worse than what they are, there was a time when the forum was brewing with high-activity, and so, they think it's dead when it's of low-activity. In-reality, it's more fitting to say that we have become a small, loyal community of individuals that enjoy discussing video-games. A new cub comes to the herd occasionally, and that's always nice, but we'll always have a good fifteen to twenty regular posters. We're not dead by any means, that's ridiculous, we have merely met a point in the sites' timeline where it has small good days and small bad days. As for the administrators, a lot of people have jobs, school, and family to look after, so unfortunately, a video-game forum doesn't meet at the top of the pyramid when it comes to priorities.

OOF-Writing.com
    "Insert a super-cool and witty comment that will make them want to click your link here." - Sir Nikolai McCon's III.

The Gotei 13's Psychopath Hyunshi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by McConnaughay View Post
    There are some that have the habit of making things out to be much worse than what they are, there was a time when the forum was brewing with high-activity, and so, they think it's dead when it's of low-activity. In-reality, it's more fitting to say that we have become a small, loyal community of individuals that enjoy discussing video-games. A new cub comes to the herd occasionally, and that's always nice, but we'll always have a good fifteen to twenty regular posters. We're not dead by any means, that's ridiculous, we have merely met a point in the sites' timeline where it has small good days and small bad days. As for the administrators, a lot of people have jobs, school, and family to look after, so unfortunately, a video-game forum doesn't meet at the top of the pyramid when it comes to priorities.
    It's not exactly making things out to ve worse then they already are, yes it's nice to have a small nit community at the same time but with having that a lot of older members don't bother coming back.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyunshi View Post
    It's not exactly making things out to ve worse then they already are, yes it's nice to have a small nit community at the same time but with having that a lot of older members don't bother coming back.
    Never fear Willo's back i just needed to take a break is all.

Truth is the forum always goes like this at this time of the year, we do have a small community but a very loyal community so gf will never die completely, i see its worse than usual though tbh.

I'll try get gfx running again that usually gets some returning so if anyone is interested in learning i have everything you will need, all virus free, photoshop cs6 full or older portable versions, i have made packs with renders, brushes, fonts and countless other goodies so just pm me and i'll provide links.

Other than that i wouldn't worry as this always happens.
    [/QUOTE]

Thanks to Chronic Spender........

Prosecuting with style Vyse the Legend's Avatar
    I think that when the final time comes, everyone should be promoted to at worst a mod, and then just let the chaos begin. A fitting way to go out I'm sure most people would agree.

Can you call me Nyteblade YesConsiderably's Avatar
    I feel kind of the same way, and i believe i have been voted 'top poster' and 'most knowledgeable' for three years running.

This place is just so inactive. A game i'm rather looking forward to was formally announced the other day, Transformers: Rise of the Dark Spark, and instead of starting a thread here i actually submitted an article to a more politically-driven news aggregator i frequent.

Perhaps the lull can be attributed in part to the shift to a new console generation, but i wish things would pick up activity wise.

The Gotei 13's Psychopath Hyunshi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyse the Legend View Post
    I think that when the final time comes, everyone should be promoted to at worst a mod, and then just let the chaos begin. A fitting way to go out I'm sure most people would agree.
    Or someone with no admin capabilities becoming admin, it'd be the end of the forum...literally.