Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Leaving the forum

This forum has been active for longer than many other forums, including XPG, and TTG, and they both have five times as many members who are on here. I messaged the only active admin on here about helping out the site, and that was over a week ago and I still have no reply, I do not wish to stay on a site where the admins don't even care. Hell, even when you sign in there's an invalid redirect link which they still haven't fixed, and I could fix that in an instant.

I will bring my knowledge and potential elsewhere if I don't have a reply from the admin in 5 days, if I do have a reply, and something changes, and my ideas are brought into consideration by them, I will be happy to stay and make this place a brighter area where more people will come and enjoy this site. If not, then this is possibly the last thing I will post in the forums on this site, have a nice day.

Prosecuting with style Vyse the Legend's Avatar
    It was nice knowing you then. I don't mean to sound horrid, but the forum has been highly inactive for the most part for well over a year now, so not only do our Admin hardly, if at all, come on, so do very few senior members, that's just the way things are.

Granted I don't like it, but the ship for dramatically improving things has long set sail, so now most people who come here do so just to enjoy the small company that is, and that's about it. Shame you won't want to stay, but you wouldn't be the only one sadly.

The Gotei 13's Psychopath Hyunshi's Avatar
    Chances are even if the admins were active you wouldn't be given the ability to change anything for awhile, their not just going to give anyone admin ability.
    Last edited by Hyunshi; 17-02-2014 at 10:24 PM.

Vyse is very diplomatic but im not, and having posted 3 times are we supposed to bow down before your genius or something. What makes you think you can join a forum and without getting to know anyone you should be afforded what other members aren't?

Admin may be very busy did you think of that?.........As for the egotistical threat of leaving in 5 days if not contacted then bye already. I yhink your actually being a bit cheeky tbh.
    [/QUOTE]

Thanks to Chronic Spender........

You can't expect to be an admin or moderator with just three posts. Anyways have a good time!

Quote Originally Posted by willo745 View Post
    Vyse is very diplomatic but im not, and having posted 3 times are we supposed to bow down before your genius or something. What makes you think you can join a forum and without getting to know anyone you should be afforded what other members aren't?

Admin may be very busy did you think of that?.........As for the egotistical threat of leaving in 5 days if not contacted then bye already. I yhink your actually being a bit cheeky tbh.
    Haha, that's the ex-moderator side in me Willo, though not going to deny anything you said.

I'm all for people helping if they can, but it is rather ridiculous, (as good intentioned as these people maybe), to think they can join up and get such access like that.

And remember, we had that long thread I made about seeing if we would ever have a new Admin, and despite having most people voting in favour of it, didn't happen. And that was just a discussion, let alone any specific names, so no chance of this ever happening.

The Gotei 13's Psychopath Hyunshi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyse the Legend View Post
    Haha, that's the ex-moderator side in me Willo, though not going to deny anything you said.

I'm all for people helping if they can, but it is rather ridiculous, (as good intentioned as these people maybe), to think they can join up and get such access like that.

And remember, we had that long thread I made about seeing if we would ever have a new Admin, and despite having most people voting in favour of it, didn't happen. And that was just a discussion, let alone any specific names, so no chance of this ever happening.
    It's basically gotten to the point where no one gives a **** anyway, I mean people who usually frequented the forum even when it was dead hardly do now anyway. Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Lemme tell you what....Do you want do be an admin? The truth is create your own website.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyunshi View Post
    It's basically gotten to the point where no one gives a **** anyway, I mean people who usually frequented the forum even when it was dead hardly do now anyway. Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Letum Dominus View Post
    Lemme tell you what....Do you want do be an admin? The truth is create your own website.
    Simple truth is, both of these. Might not be what some people want to hear, but there's the truth in a nutshell.

Anyway, may as well just leave the thread alone now really, think most of what needs to be said has done.

Press X To Rescue Orphans Ride the Walrus's Avatar
    Tara, then.

It's disappointing to see any member leave, but it sounds like you're making a mountain out of a molehill.

Admin's don't really turn up anymore, get the feeling Admin's basically just letting the forum die when it's due date's gone, now. Which is a huge shame, but that's how it is I'm afraid
    Died Wearing A Purple Jacket.

THE MOOSE IS LOOSE

Quote Originally Posted by Anders
    Honey, I ****ed the kids