• Infamous 3

1 12.50%
  • TES Online

1 12.50%
  • Watch Dogs

6 75.00%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyunshi View Post
    Everyone thought ARR would fail because you had to pay for the game and then sub.
    I actually doubt that was the case, FF11 had a sub, and was quite successful for a fairly long period. If anyone though ARR would fail, it would probably be for how badly it originally failed under the name of FF14.

Problem with TES Online is that it's a higher price to buy the game than most of other MMO's then you add in the monthly subscription. And as a personal preference I don't like most of the races in the TES lore, most look either really weird or ugly, then theres the 3 different types of humans.

Out of the poll options it's Watch Dogs but I'm more looking forward to The Witcher 3 and Dragon Age Inquisition.

The bows have to be different sadly because it is an MMO - i'm an archer myself and wouldnt wanna play with anything else but i at least understand the problems with having ranged weapons on an online game with potential lag issues etc..
    That said i still think they could have put a reticule in the game for people who still wanna play with a bow

As for bugs though, the game is in beta still so I dont think its fair to comment much on bugs until the game's actually released

Prosecuting with style Vyse the Legend's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Vest Guy View Post
    I actually doubt that was the case, FF11 had a sub, and was quite successful for a fairly long period. If anyone though ARR would fail, it would probably be for how badly it originally failed under the name of FF14.
    Pretty much this. I think the disaster that was the original release of FF14 was likely why many people felt that when ARR came out, sure it couldn't be any worse, but it was unlikely to make such huge dramatic improvements, thus turning into another failure.

That's why I think given the success the game has had so far, it's been a credit to Squeenix for turning things around. Sure there is still time for things to go sour, but I think at this stage that's likely going to be down to lack of new content, than much else.

Watchdogs is looking a brilliant game for sure, i reserved it with my Ps4 for this Christmas (:
    Worth buying ..

Stupid questions are better than stupid mistakes (: