Can you call me Nyteblade YesConsiderably's Avatar
    Mine is No_iExpectUtoDie.

I considered 'U only spawn twice' and 'from mums basement with rage'

Mine is GratefulTree.

Prosecuting with style Vyse the Legend's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by YesConsiderably View Post
    Mine is No_iExpectUtoDie.

I considered 'U only spawn twice' and 'from mums basement with rage'
    Have to say that is such a great name Val haha, love it. I'll probably send you an invite sometime, and then I can begin that wonderful process of trying to catch up to your trophy level/amounts in vain, just as I did on the 360.

Out of interest too, as you were on TrueAchievements, are you also a member on TrueTrophies? If so, might add you there too if you don't mind.

The Gotei 13's Psychopath Hyunshi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyse the Legend View Post
    I dare to even consider what your Ps3 name might be, given this is you I'm talking too.

Uh huh, once huh Arek.... suuuuure. You are the King of changing your name more times than I can possibly imagine, so if you were able too, you'd be changing once a month, admit it.
    Hey in the two years Ive been on this forum I changed my nametag like 3 Times.... Though admittedly if you knew me back in 08, 09 I was changing it like there was no tomorrow.

Can you call me Nyteblade YesConsiderably's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyse the Legend View Post
    Have to say that is such a great name Val haha, love it. I'll probably send you an invite sometime, and then I can begin that wonderful process of trying to catch up to your trophy level/amounts in vain, just as I did on the 360.

Out of interest too, as you were on TrueAchievements, are you also a member on TrueTrophies? If so, might add you there too if you don't mind.
    Ha, thanks. A ridiculous amount of thought went into my PSN id. I don't think that it's as good as my xbox gamertag, but some playstation gamer stole it from me.

And i am on TrueTrophies, although it's a little dead. Feel free to add me if you like.

Prosecuting with style Vyse the Legend's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyunshi View Post
    Hey in the two years Ive been on this forum I changed my nametag like 3 Times.... Though admittedly if you knew me back in 08, 09 I was changing it like there was no tomorrow.
    3 times!?! God to me it feels like it has been at least 10, maybe it's just how often you are changing your sig/avatar that is confusing me more. Still, once is more than enough, so if you do change, make sure you stay that way for good!

Quote Originally Posted by YesConsiderably View Post
    Ha, thanks. A ridiculous amount of thought went into my PSN id. I don't think that it's as good as my xbox gamertag, but some playstation gamer stole it from me.

And i am on TrueTrophies, although it's a little dead. Feel free to add me if you like.
    Honestly I've seen quite a lot of Gamertags and PSN ID's, but yours is certainly the most original I have seen, (granted I am a tad biased because I love James Bond, but still). Anyway, I sent you a couple friend requests. You are right about TT, but I guess it's only been open for about 3 months, and I'm sure more people will find it once they buy a PS4.

The Gotei 13's Psychopath Hyunshi's Avatar
    Not my fault I like changing avatar and Sig alot

Finally got my PS4 in the mail this morning! My PSN ID is Malahcai.

Quote Originally Posted by The Hitchhiker's Guide View Post
    Hey, you sass that hoopy Ford Prefect? There's a frood who really knows where his towel is!
    Tied for Funniest Member of 2013

Spokey-Who

Feel free to add me.

jonjo1978.. not very original but easy to remember!
    Last edited by jonjo1978; 01-07-2014 at 11:23 AM.