Thread: The Order: 1886

Press X To Rescue Orphans Ride the Walrus's Avatar

The Order: 1886

The Order: 1886 is an upcoming action-adventure video game developed by Ready at Dawn and Sony Santa Monica and published by Sony Computer Entertainment which will be released exclusively for the PlayStation 4. The Order: 1886 was announced at the 2013 Electronic Entertainment Expo event.

Release: Q3, 2014
    Died Wearing A Purple Jacket.

THE MOOSE IS LOOSE

Quote Originally Posted by Anders
    Honey, I ****ed the kids

Prosecuting with style Vyse the Legend's Avatar
    This was another game that impressed me last E3, and one that further made me rather have a PS4. It does look pretty good from what I've seen so far, and I'm intrigued to see how the game revolves around the setting, because it's one I can't think too many games have been set around.

And as we all know, London is pure evil anyway, and this game just proves that more haha.

I hadn't seen one iota of gameplay until watching this video, and although it's a very brief glimpse I'm very intrigued to say the least. Adam said it was very reminiscent of Uncharted and I'm not complaining. I cannot wait to see more. Thanks for sharing.

I hadn't seen one iota of gameplay until watching this video, and although it's a very brief glimpse I'm very intrigued to say the least. Adam said it was very reminiscent of Uncharted and I'm not complaining. I cannot wait to see more. Thanks for sharing the video.

I remember looking and reading about this game a few months back, it is sure one to keep an eye on. I remember at he start of the last generation their were a lot of games that looked promising and then never really materialised. However, after seeing actual gameplay footage of this, it continues to spark an interest.

GF Member
    This game looks pretty promising and I am definitely going to be keeping an eye on it. I think it will make a great PS4 exclusive.

Really interested in playing this game on release day. Looks great and I love the Victorian-era time period it's set in. From what I've seen of all that's been released, I have a feeling I'll love it.