The Legend of Zelda, Twilight Princess. Help, Please.

I'm sure most of you have heard of the game 'The Legend of Zelda, Twilight Princess.' I've heard the original game is extremely fun and entertaining, but it was nothing of the sort for me. Now don't get the wrong idea, I'm sure it's fun. I've just had an experience that I'm only sharing because I made a promise that I would.
    Tuesday, March 4th, 2014. That was the day that I bought my copy of Twilight Princess for the Wii. (I know, I know, I'm lame.)
    What I first found strange about it, is the fact that the Walmart worker was so anxious for me to buy it. At first, I didn't even ask for it. I had been looking around the gaming section and hadn't seen the game anywhere. I walked up to the desk he was working at, then started to ask him questions about the game. This is pretty much how our conversation went:
    Me: "Excuse me, have you played Zelda, Twilight Princess?"
    I remember him quickly looking up from his desk. "Yes I have."
    "Is it any good?"
    "Yes it is. Very good. Are you interested in buying it?" I remember his voice quivering throughout out entire conversation. "Well, yes. But I've looked around and I think you guys are out of stock."
    I remember him quickly jumping up from his desk, and practically running off into one of the back rooms. I figured he was looking for some extra copies of the game, so I just stood there and waited. After quite some time, he finally came out of the room, carrying a grocery-bag. I remember him quickly tossing it to me, which I found strange.
    "Is that all you want?" He said very quickly.
    "Is this the game?" I said.
    "Yes, yes it is."
    "How much is it?" I had looked up the price of the game before, it was around thirty dollars.
    "5 Dollars." He had been typing something into his computer. I pulled out a five dollar bill and handed it to him. He pocketed the five and said, "Thank you." Then turned and walked into that back room.
    I thought it was extremely odd that he had pocketed the money, but I just figured the poor guy needed some money or something like that. I didn't think much about it, I mean, I just got the game for five bucks! Why complain when you get a deal like that? I walked out of the store with the bag and put it in my car, then drove to my apartment. As I entered my apartment, I looked in the bag for the first time. (I probably should have looked into the bag as soon as I got it, but whatever.) I recognized an old PlayStation 1 case. I lifted it out and opened it, then saw Twilight Princess in it. I lifted it out of the case and examined it. It had a few scratches on it, but otherwise looked okay. I walked over to my Wii, turned it on, then inserted the disk.
    It started out smoothly. This is when everything went haywire. I appeared in Links home. Now, I had been watching some play-through's of the game, and I knew that there should have been a cut scene. But Link was just in his house, staring at a wall. I tried to move, but Link didn't budge. Suddenly, black words appeared on the lower portion of the screen. They said, "WORSHIP ME". This terrified me. I didn't really know what was going on either, I was beginning to think this was some Easter egg, but it continued. Normally, when aim your Wii remote onto the screen, a blue-fairy like thing appears acting as a cursor. But when I tried to see it, nothing appeared. A few seconds after I had tried to get the fairy to appear, a word appeared on screen. It was up in the right corner, in very small text. It read, "Demons." Then disappeared shortly after they appeared.
    Suddenly, Link started to move. He walked rather quickly and headed straight for the basement. I thought it was strange because as he was ascending down the ladder, he started to scream. It seemed to be on repeat. When he finally hit the floor, he ran over to a mirror. My screen went into first person, and I saw something that terrified me. It was showing Link's corpse, being eaten by Crows. I was so stunned by this, I didn't know what to do. Then words appeared on my screen. "Don't leave me!"
    I found myself getting intrigued by this. I scooted closer to the screen. "You must do it."
    I responded to these words. "I must."
    Links corpse sat upright. "Finish it."
    I stood up, then walked over to my window. I live on the fifteenth floor of twenty story apartment. I opened up the window. I suddenly gained a conscious. What the heck was I doing? I don't have any idea. I quickly walked back to my Wii and ejected the disk.
    I broke it into a million pieces. Then threw it out of my window. To this day, I still don't know what I was going to do. I don't want to know what I was going to do. I don't know if this is some demented glitch, or if it was a prank of some form, I don't know. Please tell me if you have had a similar experience.
    Last edited by FuzzyWuzzy; 13-03-2014 at 11:00 PM.

Banned
    I'm going to say... Creepypasta.