Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 27
  1. #11
    Dance Commander Anders's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Land of chocolate lesbians
    Posts
    2,129
    Quote Originally Posted by McConnaughay View Post
    And so, without having touched either console, I can say that my preference is toward the PS4, if for no other reason than I prefer the exclusives. Microsoft has Halo, ... I don't like Halo, and they have Gears of War, which I enjoy, but not enough of a basis for my decision.
    The XB1 has some great exclusives coming out. I mean, Titanfall, Quantum Break, Project Spark, Halo, Fable Legends and Sunset Overdrive, just to name a few, so I'm not really getting a PS4 for the exclusives, although I know it also has some great stuff coming out.

    Quote Originally Posted by The Hitchhiker's Guide View Post
    Hey, you sass that hoopy Ford Prefect? There's a frood who really knows where his towel is!
    Tied for Funniest Member of 2013

  2. #12
    Press X To Rescue Orphans Ride the Walrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Englund
    Posts
    6,039
    Quote Originally Posted by Anders View Post
    The XB1 has some great exclusives coming out. I mean, Titanfall, Quantum Break, Project Spark, Halo, Fable Legends and Sunset Overdrive, just to name a few, so I'm not really getting a PS4 for the exclusives, although I know it also has some great stuff coming out.
    both have good exclusives really, but one year PS will have better exclusives, then the next Xbox will, so I wouldn't make your mind up on that alone unless you're desperate to play one of them to be honest.
    Died Wearing A Purple Jacket.


    THE MOOSE IS LOOSE

    Quote Originally Posted by Anders
    Honey, I ****ed the kids

  3. #13
    Press X To Rescue Orphans Ride the Walrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Englund
    Posts
    6,039
    Quote Originally Posted by Anders View Post
    The XB1 has some great exclusives coming out. I mean, Titanfall, Quantum Break, Project Spark, Halo, Fable Legends and Sunset Overdrive, just to name a few, so I'm not really getting a PS4 for the exclusives, although I know it also has some great stuff coming out.
    both have good exclusives really, but one year PS will have better exclusives, then the next Xbox will, so I wouldn't make your mind up on that alone unless you're desperate to play one of them to be honest.
    Died Wearing A Purple Jacket.


    THE MOOSE IS LOOSE

    Quote Originally Posted by Anders
    Honey, I ****ed the kids

  4. #14
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    95
    An X-box is just an PC with restrictions.

  5. #15
    Press X To Rescue Orphans Ride the Walrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Englund
    Posts
    6,039
    Quote Originally Posted by RegalSin View Post
    An X-box is just an PC with restrictions.

    A toothbrush is just an electric toothbrush with restrictions.

    Point?
    Died Wearing A Purple Jacket.


    THE MOOSE IS LOOSE

    Quote Originally Posted by Anders
    Honey, I ****ed the kids

  6. #16
    Dance Commander Anders's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Land of chocolate lesbians
    Posts
    2,129
    Every gaming console ever is a PC with restrictions.

    Quote Originally Posted by The Hitchhiker's Guide View Post
    Hey, you sass that hoopy Ford Prefect? There's a frood who really knows where his towel is!
    Tied for Funniest Member of 2013

  7. #17
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    95
    That is not true, my point being is that everything made for the X-box, is going to made for Windows. All original X-box games, are just PC games, but they sugar coated it, and said THIS IS THE DIRECT X BOX, PRACTiCALLY A PC GAME CONSOLE WORSHIP IT. WINDOWS INSIDE YOUR CHILDRENS BEDROOMS. You just got sucked into buying a PC game, because all X-box games are really just one small step from being a PC game.

    I know, I know, in one light it is a great thing for console devers. However on the other thing we are fueling the evil Microsoft. WIndows for crying out loud, it is so horrible to deal with this, when they force you to retake an entire class.

    ......

    Before the X-box, videogame systems was a fun thing, afterwards it gives all of that PC crap the same breathing room, as a video-game. Remember the conputer store? Thanks to the X-box their is no computer store. Microsoft just stiffed the entire community. The master plan is X-box LIVE.
    Last edited by RegalSin; 24-03-2014 at 09:29 PM.

  8. #18
    Dance Commander Anders's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Land of chocolate lesbians
    Posts
    2,129
    Quote Originally Posted by RegalSin View Post
    That is not true, my point being is that everything made for the X-box, is going to made for Windows. All original X-box games, are just PC games, but they sugar coated it, and said THIS IS THE DIRECT X BOX, PRACTiCALLY A PC GAME CONSOLE WORSHIP IT. WINDOWS INSIDE YOUR CHILDRENS BEDROOMS. You just got sucked into buying a PC game, because all X-box games are really just one small step from being a PC game.

    I know, I know, in one light it is a great thing for console devers. However on the other thing we are fueling the evil Microsoft. WIndows for crying out loud, it is so horrible to deal with this, when they force you to retake an entire class.

    ......

    Before the X-box, videogame systems was a fun thing, afterwards it gives all of that PC crap the same breathing room, as a video-game. Remember the conputer store? Thanks to the X-box their is no computer store. Microsoft just stiffed the entire community. The master plan is X-box LIVE.
    Dude, could you be more PC master race-elitist? You're mad that most Xbox games are also available on PC? And are you saying that stores no longer sell physical copies of games because of "evil" Microsoft? Because Steam is 100% to blame for that, and it's really not a bad thing.

    Quote Originally Posted by The Hitchhiker's Guide View Post
    Hey, you sass that hoopy Ford Prefect? There's a frood who really knows where his towel is!
    Tied for Funniest Member of 2013

  9. #19
    GIZ A PINT Vest Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Liverpool
    Posts
    2,829
    I do miss the days of going to game stores as a kid, but the whole 'on demand' thing is hardly video game exclusive, it is the same for every type of media; Books, Movies, Music....


  10. #20
    GF Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    190
    Regal, how is Microsoft an evil company for making their products available to buy straight for download on consoles? They are a company, and every company's goal is to make money. Sony does the exact same thing and put their games on demand to purchase on the PS3/PS4/Vita does that make them evil-doers as well?

    You are very wrong about Xbox games being available on PC, while a lot of them are available to PC users, a fair few don't actually ever make it on there. Also buying physical copies of games has not gone out of fashion, and Microsoft has not put retailers out of business. There are a lot of chain stores that still sell games and offer great exclusive content/collectibles such as EB Games.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •