Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    GF Member
    Actually you are wrong about both Second Son and Tomb Raider, you obviously haven't played either so don't give people BS information simply by your judgement. I would highly recommend both, especially Second Son which so far has been the best PS4 title I have played so far.

Quote Originally Posted by RegalSin View Post
    Tomb Raider is a remake, so their is no real point to it, The game is not made by game people anymore and is supported by people against videogames. "Great game" but is not Tomb Raider. Just have the title TR, on it. I do not want to buy a remake of a game, for the same console. TR..........unless I own every other TR game it seems kinda pointless.
    First of all, are you confusing the words "remake" and "reboot"? Secondly, how do people who are not game people know how to make games? You do realize that Crystal Dynamics has made Tomb Raider games since 2003?

Quote Originally Posted by The Hitchhiker's Guide View Post
    Hey, you sass that hoopy Ford Prefect? There's a frood who really knows where his towel is!
    Tied for Funniest Member of 2013

In the eternal land of seclusion... the void.
    Please don't feed the troll.

On topic, you know I'd probably say Knack looks quite fun, and different. It's definitely a game I'll purchase when I get my Ps4, change of scenery you know?

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Seducer View Post
    On topic, you know I'd probably say Knack looks quite fun, and different. It's definitely a game I'll purchase when I get my Ps4, change of scenery you know?
    Didn't Knack get terrible reviews?

Quote Originally Posted by The Hitchhiker's Guide View Post
    Hey, you sass that hoopy Ford Prefect? There's a frood who really knows where his towel is!
    Tied for Funniest Member of 2013

GF Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Anders View Post
    Didn't Knack get terrible reviews?
    I never played it so I can't really give it a judgement but it did get some pretty poor reviews. 5.9/10 from IGN and 4/10 from Eurogamer.

Going off on a slight tangent, but surely 5.9 isn't poor. Or at least, it shouldn't be. It should be a bit better than alright. Review scores irk me for that very reason, it seems that anything below 7.5 gets classified as trash. Like there's a cliff there and if it scores less than 75% or 4 stars or 7.5 or what the hell ever else, it plummets down there and gets piled on the stack of "don't play this it sucks".

/rant

General Forum Rules
    Ignorance is not an excuse.

In the eternal land of seclusion... the void.
    Most of the best games get terrible reviews, so l don't pay attention to them.

Originally I was looking forward to Knack, a platformer to kick off a new generation. After seeing Gameplay footage, I changed my mind instantly.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Anders View Post
    First of all, are you confusing the words "remake" and "reboot"? Secondly, how do people who are not game people know how to make games? You do realize that Crystal Dynamics has made Tomb Raider games since 2003?
    Tomb Raider is a blasted ramake, revamp, remix, reboot, DX version, XD, etc. ( TO BE CORRECTED IT IS A GAIDEN IN THE SERIES, THEY DID WHAT Nintendo DID WITH "METROID" ) I know it is not the "same game" but people treat it as such. Lets be clear on something, Lara adventures were over, and "Core Design" who was funded by SONY, originally planned for her to die. The only reason why TR, was kept alive, was because SONY wanted it to be so.

Basically TR, is in the same bucket as "Crash Bandicoot" and because of the realistic/seriousness of the character, people keep on playing and buying the game, unlike Crash who has been crushed underneath the weblock of mommy and her precious babies ( Basically Crash Bandicoot is a tool of the feminist monsters ).

To make things worst, TR, being a prequel, also undermine the original purpose of the game itself. TR is fail, in general. I mean the game is over the top, make her look pugly, compared to her original self. Anyhows like "Robocop" and whatever else is being rehashed, she is not meant for real game people, but people who just need something out of desperation to play for the PS3 or PS4. TR is literally, SONY's Bitch, on a puppet strings. TR ended with the IV game, Aftet that it is forced releases. Even the V game comes with a level editor for the PC versions. TR only exsist to bring money into the Japanese Market, place, and make the Playstation look good.

Tomb Raider was the 2013 game I had no expectations for but was blown away while playing it. I guess it helps not to be a fanboy to appreciate a good game