Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    GF Member

The Last of Us coming to PS4!

So this article just got posted over at IGN today!

There is no information about a new The Last of Us game but I can share this knowledge; as of this summer, The Last of Us will be on the PS4. Both on PSN and physically.

The PS4 version will also include the DLC so you will be able to play 'Left Behind' as well.

Very awesome news!

LOU is crap though, it has no Plot and no Kremlings.

Joking aside, that is awesome, that is one game I would love to play that I missed due to being a Xbox guy last gen.

GF Member
    Haha good one!

But yeah I am on the same boat, missed really getting the chance to experience the game because I too was an XB360 guy. Only got to play it for maybe an hour at a mates place and that hour was some of the best gameplay I've ever experienced.

I am hoping a similar announcement will follow soon in regards to GTA V being on the PS4/XB1 consoles. That would really make my day!

Press X To Rescue Orphans Ride the Walrus's Avatar
    Still just a rumour, though.

I'd buy the **** out of it though. 10/10 sp and 10/10 mp
    Died Wearing A Purple Jacket.

THE MOOSE IS LOOSE

Quote Originally Posted by Anders
    Honey, I ****ed the kids

Press X To Rescue Orphans Ride the Walrus's Avatar
    Still just a rumour, though.

I'd buy the **** out of it though. 10/10 sp and 10/10 mp
    Died Wearing A Purple Jacket.

THE MOOSE IS LOOSE

Quote Originally Posted by Anders
    Honey, I ****ed the kids

In the eternal land of seclusion... the void.
    They said they weren't going to do this, but I'll definitely pick it up on Ps4 if they've decided to do it, loved the game to death. I wonder if it'll be a definitive edition like Tomb Raider.

Banned
    Exactly what the PS4 needs. More games that are already on PS3.

/killjoy

I don't particularly care either way, I just didn't like the game the way others seem to.

GF Member
    ^ Yes it is exactly what is needed, because it's a great video game and there seem to be a lot of people who would be interested in the title being released for PS4.

Sure it hasn't been officially announced, but the news has come from PlayStation's Eurasian Software Market Manager, Sercan Sulun. So it IS pretty credible information.

Banned
    The game is basically recover the health item, while your eleven year old self, have flash backs. Yeah this is why I do not want my videogames to be photogenic, and like a prime time televsion show where they commercialize, everybody who stands out.

Some sad person is going to buy this game, thinking "I am a real videogame person, now because games got mature enough, for me. Now their is racial profiling, and discrimination, as well as civil liberal marketing"

Quote Originally Posted by Éclair View Post
    Exactly what the PS4 needs. More games that are already on PS3.

/killjoy
    I can see why many people would think like that. But Sony converted a great portion of Xbox users this generation, and with the PS4 not being backwards compatible it would be a great move by Sony.

RegalSin, not every gamer is the same. There are new types of gamers now. Not everyone is like you, thank god.