Thread: Forza 5

Avatar:The Last AirBender Fusious's Avatar

Forza 5

I am a hardcore racing game fan. I have always been a fan of Forza. I was really into Forza 4 up until a few months ago.

Curious to see if Forza 5 is any good. I am possibly thinking about buying the Xbox One just for Forza 5 in all reality. haha.

One racing mode I would really like feedback on is the drifting. Is it anything compared to Forza 4?

Also, how is the tuning set up on Forza 5 compared to 4, also, how is the smoke? I know in Forza 4 the smoke trail was so un realistic. haha.
    ..:;:HighDefinition:;:..

GF Member
    I'm not really a huge fan of racing games, I went with the PS4 however so my choices will be DriveClub (whenever it comes out) and the next Gran Turismo game.

I can't comment on the tuning set up for 5 or smoke trail realism but i'm happy to hear that they have changed how DLC works where by if you buy a car pack DLC with your hard earned real money then those cars will be available IMMEDIATELY in the game and not simply unlocked so it can then be purchased again in game with game credits....which was a completely stupid idea and my biggest gripe by far about the Forza games.
    [CENTER]

I really liked Forza 2 (The first I played). Played most, if not all since then, but they all feel a bit samey to me. I Guess you have to be a fan of the sport to buy into it every year though.

Avatar:The Last AirBender Fusious's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cronus View Post
    I can't comment on the tuning set up for 5 or smoke trail realism but i'm happy to hear that they have changed how DLC works where by if you buy a car pack DLC with your hard earned real money then those cars will be available IMMEDIATELY in the game and not simply unlocked so it can then be purchased again in game with game credits....which was a completely stupid idea and my biggest gripe by far about the Forza games.
    I didn't mind that at all. haha. I gain money on Forza extremely easily. But I do like the idea of that. The big thing about Forza 4 was the smoke trail for me. I hated it. It was beyond unrealistic. As far as the tuning went, I loved it. I was hoping there would of been more tuning options for 5. Forza 5 got talked up big time, and I still have yet to play.
    ..:;:HighDefinition:;:..

I have played Forza and its physics are worse than GT's. Owned