Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    GF Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Seducer View Post
    I heard complaints about the X1, some folk even had to send theirs back for repairs already, plus the mountain of updates you may be left downloading. A friend of mine had his X1 malfunction and the game he had inside was stuck in it.

I'd say wait a year till the more reliable systems with all the fixes are on the shelves and just enjoy your Ps4 for now. Be a year or so before all the decent titles are released on the X1 anyway.
    Damn that is pretty shocking, I haven't experienced any problems with my PS4. The worst that has happened was I got a freeze while playing Tomb Raider and had to reset the console, other than that though it's been smooth sailing.

The Last True Gamer JudgeYohance's Avatar
    http://www.nbcnews.com/tech/video-ga...old-kid-n72426

Well here is my current answer to the question.

The Xbone, so easy to screw with, a 5 year old can hack it....literally
    "Give a man a fish and he eats for a day, beat him with a fish and you have a youtube clip that lasts a lifetime."
    "He came out of the caves and declared, I AM YOHANCE, Hunter of SPAM!"
    GIFSoup

Quote Originally Posted by Anders View Post
    I much prefer console gaming personally, and a PC on equal performance levels as a PS4 would probably cost me at least 3 times as much.
    I refer you to this article and many others like it http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2013...a-next-gen-pc/

You're not going to need to spend thousands to play the next gen games, at least if you don't play some of them at max graphics settings, which is something you shouldn't really be bothered about anyway. When it comes to the console exclusives, I know it depends on your personal opinions but there really isn't anything on either of them worth buying a console for, at least not yet.

Can you call me Nyteblade YesConsiderably's Avatar
    I have an Xbox One and am very happy with it. I've experienced no faults and considering the tender age of the generation, its library is fairly robust and it certainly has more and better exclusives than the PS4 at this point in time.

The Kinect functionality has actually brought with it some interesting and quirky gameplay benefits as well.

A comparable gaming PC wouldn't set you back much more than the price of an Xbox One, but i've always preferred consoles for the peace of mind afforded by knowing that you can buy any game and it will just work on your hardware.
    Last edited by YesConsiderably; 05-04-2014 at 08:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by YesConsiderably View Post
    i've always preferred consoles for the peace of mind afforded by knowing that you can buy any game and it will just work on your hardware.
    This is why I want a console instead of a PC. Also the fact that I prefer gaming on my couch as opposed to at my crappy tiny desk.

Quote Originally Posted by The Hitchhiker's Guide View Post
    Hey, you sass that hoopy Ford Prefect? There's a frood who really knows where his towel is!
    Tied for Funniest Member of 2013

Banned
    1. The "female" presidente of Microsoft current gaming market does not even take pride, in people calling the 360, the XXX-box.
    2. That "Deal with it, guy" from Microsoft, resigned, instead of getting fired.

They are both lame systems, and your only getting them, to order some sorta service to play games online. That is all, Their is no convincing, nothing original or new. All of those games from the previous generation will be dirt cheap, pretty soon, so why not deal with that instead.

If anybody has to convince anybody it should be me, that should be me, who needs convincing. Just to play GTA online with people ( if for free ), is good enough for me, but people already have GTAIV ( cross linked ) with other games to play online. This newer game is just for the 720 players. Their is not really anything new about 720, GTA online, what else is their to play, oh look Amerika.

Back in Nintendo Land, they have Pokemon and Smash Brothers. Online Sonic game with multiple characters??????? That is pretty convincing enough for me.

SEGA has PSO2 for the computer, and it is free and patches for various langauges.
    Last edited by RegalSin; 06-04-2014 at 12:40 AM.

GF Member
    Dude, enough with the SEGA and PS02, it's not what this topic is about. Also the PS4 isn't a 'lame system' as you have put it and I wouldn't take anything that you have said to heart, you obviously haven't played it so don't just judge it because you are so butthurt over the new generation of gaming for some reason. All you are doing is trying to slander the new systems because you seem to have some sort of love connection to the older gaming consoles like the SEGA. If everyone was like you, there would never be any brilliant advances to gaming and everyone would just play the same stuff forever.

Banned
    So far, the story I know about the 720, is that nobody has anything to do, asides play FPS and avoid saying "Logout Xbox" with their voice. Their is like maybe 1-3 really good original solid games out right now, and the same could be said about the PS4. Also their are tons of games for the PS3, and 360, that many people are still looking forward.

That is the same way, I felt about the N64, and the same way people felt about the PS3. The way I see it, I am buying an 720, just to play with features that was not in 360, games. That is about it, nothing else. Then of course their are games, that get "slight bit better" graphics, and what not's but in the end I could get rid of all of that, and just buy everything for PC.

Other then PS4. Because the PS4 is so barren right now, and their is nothing to be happy or creative over. Even the SEGA is looking auwsome with Bayonetta 2, Adventure games,
    I keep mentioning PSO2, because it is virtually and free, and you only pay for points, to buy upgrades. 885 of the game is translated, and it is just so happy. I mean where is all of this happy action, on the PS4, and 720? Instead we got a bunch grim looking games, with people running around cities, and everybody is like "Oh well, I am sure something will pop up.

You have so many options, to play almost anything you want. Not just the stuff you see advertised, outside. You want to play GTA online? You can play Vice_City with or wirthout all of the other games combined into one big super game. Or you could play the current GTA that supports online play. You can play pokemon on your Wii U, or pokemon on an emulator via a network client. Their is an option, on the table, and nobody is mention the options.

Why feel bent out of shape over something your not sure of, and just wait awhile, or purchase something else, or use another option.

We are not moving forward, big business is moving forward. They are sucking us dry, because nobody is saying anything, or doing anything on a large scale. Everybody suffers. If people were like me, we would be playing with a game system that everybody could agree with, without questions. You have to ask the hard questions that nobody asks, and dwell on them, until you get what you want. Not just walk up to the store, and get robbed blind, and go home with something your going to trade in, a couple of years later.

In fact you should buy a game system to see how fast somebody would be willing to buy it from you.

GF Member
    God do you not proof read your posts and realize how mind-numbing they are? Also it's called the Xbox One not the Xbox 720, idiot.

Press X To Rescue Orphans Ride the Walrus's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RegalSin View Post
    So far, the story I know about the 720, is that nobody has anything to do, asides play FPS and avoid saying "Logout Xbox" with their voice. Their is like maybe 1-3 really good original solid games out right now, and the same could be said about the PS4. Also their are tons of games for the PS3, and 360, that many people are still looking forward.

That is the same way, I felt about the N64, and the same way people felt about the PS3. The way I see it, I am buying an 720, just to play with features that was not in 360, games. That is about it, nothing else. Then of course their are games, that get "slight bit better" graphics, and what not's but in the end I could get rid of all of that, and just buy everything for PC.

Other then PS4. Because the PS4 is so barren right now, and their is nothing to be happy or creative over. Even the SEGA is looking auwsome with Bayonetta 2, Adventure games,
    I keep mentioning PSO2, because it is virtually and free, and you only pay for points, to buy upgrades. 885 of the game is translated, and it is just so happy. I mean where is all of this happy action, on the PS4, and 720? Instead we got a bunch grim looking games, with people running around cities, and everybody is like "Oh well, I am sure something will pop up.

You have so many options, to play almost anything you want. Not just the stuff you see advertised, outside. You want to play GTA online? You can play Vice_City with or wirthout all of the other games combined into one big super game. Or you could play the current GTA that supports online play. You can play pokemon on your Wii U, or pokemon on an emulator via a network client. Their is an option, on the table, and nobody is mention the options.

Why feel bent out of shape over something your not sure of, and just wait awhile, or purchase something else, or use another option.

We are not moving forward, big business is moving forward. They are sucking us dry, because nobody is saying anything, or doing anything on a large scale. Everybody suffers. If people were like me, we would be playing with a game system that everybody could agree with, without questions. You have to ask the hard questions that nobody asks, and dwell on them, until you get what you want. Not just walk up to the store, and get robbed blind, and go home with something your going to trade in, a couple of years later.

In fact you should buy a game system to see how fast somebody would be willing to buy it from you.
    you do realise Vice City which you love so much, held the monopoly over gaming about 10 years ago, much like your beloved PS4 and Xbox one
    Died Wearing A Purple Jacket.

THE MOOSE IS LOOSE

Quote Originally Posted by Anders
    Honey, I ****ed the kids