Press X To Rescue Orphans Ride the Walrus's Avatar

Titanfall tops chart, but PS4 leads hardware again in March - NPD

http://www.gamesindustry.biz/article...n-in-march-npd

While the Xbox One shooter fared well, Sony's PS4 led hardware sales for the third consecutive month in the US, NPD said

The NPD Group has issued its March video game sales report, revealing a 28 percent drop in software sales (including PC) to $432 million. Hardware, however, soared 78 percent on the strength of the new consoles, totaling $395 million. Accessories were also up 4 percent to $224 million. Overall, total industry sales increased 3 percent to $1.03 billion.

“Software declines in March 2014 stemmed from poor comparisons to new launches from last March. Collectively, March 2014 launches sold 42 percent less than March 2013 launches," explained NPD analyst Liam Callahan.

"Last March we saw eight of the top ten games were new launches with games like Bioshock Infinite, Tomb Raider, Gears of War: Judgment, God of War: Ascension. This March saw six of the top ten games as new launches with Titanfall, inFAMOUS Second Son, South Park: The Stick Of Truth, and Dark Souls II.”

NPD noted that Sony's PlayStation 4 led hardware sales (for the third month in a row) despite the Xbox One exclusive Titanfall topping the games chart. Globally, Sony announced recently that PS4 had surpassed 7 million units sold.

Hardware in general put in a robust performance during the last month, boosting the industry year-over-year. "PS4 and Xbox One continue to see success with cumulative sales of the two consoles through the first five months currently totaling more than double that of their predecessors, the PS3 and Xbox 360," added Callahan.
    Died Wearing A Purple Jacket.

THE MOOSE IS LOOSE

Quote Originally Posted by Anders
    Honey, I ****ed the kids

Banned
    Microsoft wins both ways, as along somebody is using a product that is made by them. May it be an OS, Web browser suite, computer, or videogame system.

SO THEY DROP SHIP THE MECHA FROM THE SKY, AND HAVE THE OVER DRAMATIC VOICE THAT SAYS. "Get ready for Titan Fall", EVERY SINGLE TIME.

Yes "Call Of Duty" is such a great game, how original, with hearing words like bravo every five seconds, with people talking like if they are from Australlia.

Oh look, I can control a giant robot. I mean how original, You get to wage war in an mecha, from time to time, blasting away targets, and calling them terrorists. I think we need some Warrior mods in here, to make sense of things.

JUST FOR MY MONEY, JUST TO MAKE THE MONEY, the game does dare I type it.

MECH WARRIOR. Yes we get MECHS, that move like that Sega Saturn Mech fighting game, but looks like MECH WARRIOR. I mean wow. Okay this game is looking good. I do not really like or care about the COD rubbish, but this is auwsome.

Press X To Rescue Orphans Ride the Walrus's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RegalSin View Post
    Microsoft wins both ways, as along somebody is using a product that is made by them. May it be an OS, Web browser suite, computer, or videogame system.

SO THEY DROP SHIP THE MECHA FROM THE SKY, AND HAVE THE OVER DRAMATIC VOICE THAT SAYS. "Get ready for Titan Fall", EVERY SINGLE TIME.

Yes "Call Of Duty" is such a great game, how original, with hearing words like bravo every five seconds, with people talking like if they are from Australlia.

Oh look, I can control a giant robot. I mean how original, You get to wage war in an mecha, from time to time, blasting away targets, and calling them terrorists. I think we need some Warrior mods in here, to make sense of things.

JUST FOR MY MONEY, JUST TO MAKE THE MONEY, the game does dare I type it.

MECH WARRIOR. Yes we get MECHS, that move like that Sega Saturn Mech fighting game, but looks like MECH WARRIOR. I mean wow. Okay this game is looking good. I do not really like or care about the COD rubbish, but this is auwsome.
    the **** you on about? If Sony are outselling Microsoft, how has that got anything to do with MS 'winning either way'?
    Died Wearing A Purple Jacket.

THE MOOSE IS LOOSE

Quote Originally Posted by Anders
    Honey, I ****ed the kids

Quote Originally Posted by Ride the Walrus View Post
    the **** you on about? If Sony are outselling Microsoft, how has that got anything to do with MS 'winning either way'?
    http://history.sydlexia.com/index.php?title=RegalSin

See how many forums he's been banned from.

Banned
    Well Titinfall is basically an lame FPS. The only merit I am giving it, is the mechs, especially when you have a bunch of them on screen running over humans. Even so, not being the Matrix, with Zion Mechs. So basically you start out as Halo, and then jump into your Mecha, or whatever starcraft ghost thingy.

Yeah the 720 got gip, just pointing out the strengths and weakness of that game. Honestly what competition, the Wii U is already winning. I mean they got Kirby, Snake, Sonic, Earthbound in one game. What else could you want.

I mean great Titanfall, a brainwashing military game, disguised as some kind of genocidal supremacist, mad cow dream. Why not just make really big mechs, and go terrorize a local village. Oh wait we got guns and jeep. What army, what military, why are they attacking us, I mean it makes no sense at all. Giant trees, with low-level housing. Bravo team where is the T-virus, not G-Virus...T Teeeee virus

Is this suppose to be the next Halo, but with Mechs instead I guess.

GF Member
    You have problems RegalSin, really need to be locked away in a mental institution and given some kind of shock-therapy. I find it really funny that he judges all these new games, yet he hasn't even experienced them in ANY way as he obviously doesn't have a new console or buys the games, judging by how bad he talks about them like he is some kind of expert reviewer.

Admins/Mods of this site: PLEASE look at the link Rawgasm posted and look at how many past forums this guy has been banned from and how idiotic he is.

Anyway, I'm too hot and too tired to continue... LOL