Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Changes to Xbox 360 and Xbox One

i recently received the following email from Xbox:

At Xbox, we’re committed to continually improving the Xbox experience based on your feedback. Today we’re announcing two changes that you have asked for.

In June, we’re making Xbox Live Gold even better. Games with Gold will be coming to Xbox One, so a single Gold membership will get you free games on both Xbox One and Xbox 360. Plus, we’re introducing Deals with Gold for Xbox One which gives members exclusive discounts on games and content in the Xbox Store. With the most advanced multiplayer, Games with Gold, and Deals with Gold, Xbox Live Gold is better than ever.

Also, coming in June, all Xbox 360 and Xbox One owners will get access to popular entertainment apps, like Netflix, YouTube, Machinima, and more on Xbox without needing an Xbox Live Gold membership*. This means that everyone can enjoy the amazing gaming, TV and entertainment experiences that Xbox has to offer, right out of the box.
    http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/689/usolaacv3.jpg

They are trying to earn money now as sony are beating them in the sales of the sony ps3 ( my opinion i pre-fair xbox

I desgin (GFX)

Can you call me Nyteblade YesConsiderably's Avatar
    They're also releasing the One without the Kinect a little later in the year, for about £350.

In the eternal land of seclusion... the void.
    Quote Originally Posted by YesConsiderably View Post
    They're also releasing the One without the Kinect a little later in the year, for about £350.
    That'll be out from June 9th this year. Halo: Spartan Assault and Max and the Curse of Brotherhood will be the first free with Gold games for Xbox One too in June.

I have halo spartan assault on my laptop it a ace game

I desgin (GFX)

Quote Originally Posted by YesConsiderably View Post
    I wish they would release a version WITH the Kinect here already. I can't even imagine how many sales they've lost to Sony by not having released it here yet.

Quote Originally Posted by The Hitchhiker's Guide View Post
    Hey, you sass that hoopy Ford Prefect? There's a frood who really knows where his towel is!
    Tied for Funniest Member of 2013

YAY no kinect version lol. I don't even use mine anyway, would have been nice to save some money

xbox is losing sales everyday for many reasons they rush into things way to fast (realising games , consoles

I desgin (GFX)

Hard, pipe-hitting nigga Lootosh's Avatar
    Interesting move by Microsoft after how much they were originally pushing the Kinect. I'mpleased about this. One thing I'm wondering about though: for those of you who have an Xbone, how much difference do youthink not having a Kinect will make?
    I wish I loved the human race
    I wish I loved its silly face,
    I wish I liked the way it walks; I wish I liked the way it talks,
    And when I'm introduced one, I wish I thought 'What jolly fun!'

The Gotei 13's Psychopath Hyunshi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wildeggy View Post
    xbox is losing sales everyday for many reasons they rush into things way to fast (realising games , consoles
    I wouldn't say that, right now I find the urge to order a One more than a PS4 because of the titles out so far. I reckon the PS4 titles/exclusives will beat Microsoft, but for now I think I prefer the One's games.