Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    New Member hydra34's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2

    Your favorite Gamecube games?

    Just like the title says, I want to know some of y'alls favorite Gamecube games. I've been hit by a serious nostalgic kick, and I need some suggestions as soon as possible. Make sure and tell me why these games are your favorite :)

    I'll list a few of mine (not in any particular order)
    -Metroid Prime
    -LoZ: The Wind Waker
    -Animal Crossing
    -Super Smash Bros. Melee
    -Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance

  2. #2
    I hate Nerds Rawgasm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Intergalactic Treehouse
    Posts
    3,576
    Quote Originally Posted by hydra34 View Post
    Just like the title says, I want to know some of y'alls favorite Gamecube games. I've been hit by a serious nostalgic kick, and I need some suggestions as soon as possible. Make sure and tell me why these games are your favorite

    I'll list a few of mine (not in any particular order)
    -Metroid Prime
    -LoZ: The Wind Waker
    -Animal Crossing
    -Super Smash Bros. Melee
    -Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance
    I recently have had a GameCube kick too, love that machine. I've heard rumors that there's going to be some GC games to download on the Wii U's Virtual Console on June 10:

    Super Smash Bros Melee
    Luigi's Mansion
    Super Mario Sunshine
    Mario Kart Double Dash
    F Zero GX

    If its true I'll be buying the lot. Other then the ones you've mentioned, here are my favourites (The Gamecube exclusive titles anyway);

    F Zero GX
    Mario Kart Double Dash
    Pokémon Colosseum
    Pokémon XD: Gale of Darkness
    Super Mario Sunshine
    LoZ: Twilight Princess
    Mario Party 4

  3. #3
    New Member Anthony Magnus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    France
    Posts
    3
    I really had a lot of fun on SSB, played hours and hours. Of course LoZ are my favorite ones, but I'll add:

    -Baten Kaitos
    -Beyond Good&Evil (I had the PS2 version too)
    -Prince of Persia: The sand of Time (don't really like it anymore)
    -Blood Omen 2: Legacy of Kain
    -Ikaruga


  4. #4
    New Member hydra34's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Rawgasm View Post
    I recently have had a GameCube kick too, love that machine. I've heard rumors that there's going to be some GC games to download on the Wii U's Virtual Console on June 10:

    Super Smash Bros Melee
    Luigi's Mansion
    Super Mario Sunshine
    Mario Kart Double Dash
    F Zero GX
    Oh my god, they're making Double Dash for the Wii U? Man! I wish I had one...

  5. #5
    I hate Nerds Rawgasm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Intergalactic Treehouse
    Posts
    3,576
    Quote Originally Posted by hydra34 View Post
    Oh my god, they're making Double Dash for the Wii U? Man! I wish I had one...
    It's only a rumor so don't get your hopes up just yet, though I really do wish it's all true.

  6. #6
    MGS Twin Snakes, Mario Sunshine, Super Monkey Ball, Resident Evil 4.

    My Gamecube hasn't been used for maybe 7 years now since the Wii came out. I think the only reason I'd dig it out is if I could get hold of a Gameboy Player for a reasonable price. Ł50-60 for the disc and unit seems a bit steep really, especially when you can run a lot of GB/GBC/GBA games off the Wii anyway through emulation. Still looks like a cool device though.

  7. #7
    Undercover lover Jenesix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    check your wardrobe
    Posts
    2,125
    MGS Twin Snakes was the one, best remake I've played so gutted it never came out in a HD as part of the Metal Gear Collection. Baten Kaitos as well was a cracker, never played the sequel though...

  8. #8
    I think Luigis Mansion is the gamecube game I hold closest to my heart, or maybe Legend of Zelda 4 swords. Only problem with both of these great games is how they both push you to connect to a gameboy Advance, all the time.

  9. #9
    Animal Crossing.
    Such an oddly satisfying game despite it's more juvenile approach.

  10. #10
    Dance Commander Anders's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Land of chocolate lesbians
    Posts
    2,129
    Quote Originally Posted by PennyD View Post
    Animal Crossing.
    Such an oddly satisfying game despite it's more juvenile approach.
    I never played the Gamecube version, but Animal Crossing: New Leaf for 3DS is a fantastic game. It just makes me happy.

    Quote Originally Posted by The Hitchhiker's Guide View Post
    Hey, you sass that hoopy Ford Prefect? There's a frood who really knows where his towel is!
    Tied for Funniest Member of 2013

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •