Murder - Soul Suspect

I am considering buying this game but I am unsure if I will enjoy it.

Has anyone else been playing it and can give me comparisons to other games I may of played to help me talk myself into shelling out for it?

In the eternal land of seclusion... the void.
    I wouldn't advise paying full price for it, it's purely a story focused game with a lot of collectibles. It's not very challenging either, I would compare it to the movie, Ghost in regards to story, and possibly the CSI games in regards to the minority of the gameplay. It does have some charm to it being a ghost, like possessing cats etc. There are some moments were stealth is crucial, but these points are too easy. If you like story focused games and finding collectibles then it's for you, but I'd wait for the price to drop, as it's not very long either. Good game, just not worth full price.

That saves me some money.

I have been playing Watchdogs, was originally not too keen but it has grown on me as the game progresses.

Can you call me Nyteblade YesConsiderably's Avatar
    It was only 29.99 on release at GAME. That's a fair price-point, relative to other new Xbox One titles, considering its short length and limited replay value.

It is the sort of game you could just rent and complete in a couple of nights... though the cover art is pretty cool; i like having it my collection.

At that price it is quite reasonable.

I have had a look at the artwork and it is interesting - not sure I can justify buying on the case of the cover though...