Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I used to think so, but after buying a PC, I'll have to say no. Once you get used to PC gaming, you'll realize how weak the current gen consoles really are. Granted, you pay more for the hardware, but games look better, run smoother, and cost a fraction of the price. If you have budget for it, I'd recommend going for a PC.

Quote Originally Posted by The Hitchhiker's Guide View Post
    Hey, you sass that hoopy Ford Prefect? There's a frood who really knows where his towel is!
    Tied for Funniest Member of 2013

I would say that it isn't really necessary at this moment. Bloodborne is the only title I can really think of that's must own. When Uncharted starts jumping into it and a few more exclusives get under its belt, I'd say so. The PlayStation Network needs to add a lot more titles as well.

OOF-Writing.com
    "Insert a super-cool and witty comment that will make them want to click your link here." - Sir Nikolai McCon's III.

At this point, I can't really remember the last time I used my PS4 for anything other than Netflix. It's become a 350 machine with less functionality than a 25 Chromecast to me.

#PCmasterrace

Quote Originally Posted by The Hitchhiker's Guide View Post
    Hey, you sass that hoopy Ford Prefect? There's a frood who really knows where his towel is!
    Tied for Funniest Member of 2013

Never had much of a want for a PS4 till i saw E3 this year. Really fancy getting it for No Man's Sky..

It reminds me so so much of Elite, a game i loved back in the day.
    [CENTER]

Another one of my favorite games from the past...The Final Fantasy 7 Remake...is getting a release as well.

(i had to split this over 2 posts as it seems video posts have been limited to one video per post )
    [CENTER]

Cronus you still here lol.

No mans sky just sounds amazing i just hope with millions of random planets they make exploration worthwhile and no planets all looking the same and/or empty.

FF7 oh man that made my day when it was announced but I hope they just remake it and not destroy it with all that juggling nonsense and flashy gfx.

For me the game should be nothing more than great gfx, should stay turn based and imagine what they could do/add to the materia system. Have a feeling they will go the flashy route and get rid of tb fighting which i hope they just update gfx and few other bits, if they keep everything as was it will be superb.

FF fans what do you want to see?
    [/QUOTE]

Thanks to Chronic Spender........

Like a bad smell man...just older and grumpier.

I get the impression that the FF7 remake will not be a straight port with high def graphics but will have some game play fettling done to modernise it, i just hope they don't get to carried away and destroy what made FF7... you know, FF7.
    [CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Cronus View Post
    Like a bad smell man...just older and grumpier.

I get the impression that the FF7 remake will not be a straight port with high def graphics but will have some game play fettling done to modernise it, i just hope they don't get to carried away and destroy what made FF7... you know, FF7.
    Yeah probably they will when tbh all they need to do is keep it all it was, maybe update weapons so we have new stuff to find and the odd GF added but i guess they will cut some as there was loads even without the secret ones. Materia system they could allow more slot mixes.

Its weird but FF7 i want to be kept exactly the same, turn based and hell even the world map. I just hope they dont do it like the new ff's as they are awful and new one looks worse than 13. Imagine the uproar if they get it wrong lol.
    [/QUOTE]

Thanks to Chronic Spender........

I'm all yours!
    FIFA16Mall - Buy FIFA 16 Coins, Cheap FIFA Coins Mall

I think the PS4 is worth buying. You definitely will get your money's worth out of it. Think about it, you have all these games coming out now that are looking absolutely gorgeous on the system, you can use it for anything like movies or music, and they have games that they're still pushing to come out that are on the way! You have the Final Fantasy remake, Kingdom Hearts, Ratchet and Clank, Mirror's Edge, Uncharted, etc. You're going to find yourself with a bunch of new classics coming and it's mostly for the Playstation. You can think that the Xbox is going to be worth playing, but I keep on hearing things about the lag, the available games for it, and memory that the system has that significantly effects the buyer's enjoyment. Sure a PC is cool and everything, but to get a decent PC or build one is going to take a lot more then what it's going to take to simply get a PS4. I will say that it may be a little more expensive for games, but it's quality over quantity.