Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    In the eternal land of seclusion... the void.
    For the exclusives, yes it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Seducer View Post
    What exclusives are there really to be excited about though? I guess Uncharted 4 is coming up, but the PS4 hasn't had any exclusives that really compelled me in a long time, except for maybe Until Dawn.

Quote Originally Posted by The Hitchhiker's Guide View Post
    Hey, you sass that hoopy Ford Prefect? There's a frood who really knows where his towel is!
    Tied for Funniest Member of 2013

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Seducer View Post
    What exclusives are there really to be excited about though? I guess Uncharted 4 is coming up, but the PS4 hasn't had any exclusives that really compelled me in a long time, except for maybe Until Dawn.

Hey, you sass that hoopy Ford Prefect? There's a frood who really knows where his towel is!

The only game PS4 has that I wanted was BloodBourne really... but I wouldn't sacrifice HALO for it myself. However after having a go on my brothers PS4 last weekend I must say other than the thumbsticks feeling a little like the grips going to wear out really quickly, the controller has improved vastly so I was pleasantly surprised.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenesix View Post
    However after having a go on my brothers PS4 last weekend I must say other than the thumbsticks feeling a little like the grips going to wear out really quickly, the controller has improved vastly so I was pleasantly surprised.
    Oh, they absolutely will, it's a well known issue with the Dualshock 4. I would advice your brother to get some thumbstick covers before it's too late.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenesix View Post
    However after having a go on my brothers PS4 last weekend I must say other than the thumbsticks feeling a little like the grips going to wear out really quickly, the controller has improved vastly so I was pleasantly surprised.
    Oh, they absolutely will, it's a well known issue with the Dualshock 4. I would advice your brother to get some thumbstick covers before it's too late.

Also, can we talk about how god awful the battery life on the controller is? I usually have to charge it at least once a week, and I exclusively use my PS4 for watching Netflix these days. The controller is on and active maybe 15 minutes a day. I would have to swap batteries in my 360 controller maybe, MAYBE once a month with daily use and longer gameplay sessions. Very next gen indeed. My Nvidia Shield controller can do waaay more than the DS4, and that thing holds a charge like a champ. I finally had to charge it a few days ago after owning it for about 2 weeks, and that was with pretty heavy use.
    Last edited by Anders; 23-12-2015 at 11:38 PM.

Actually just bought a brand new gorgeous white PS4 and it's primarily three games that i've bought it for (obviously i will buy others but these three have been the catalyst). 1. FF7 remastered, 2. No Man's Sky and 3. Uncharted 4.
    I bought the Uncharted Remastered collection with the PS4 so i'm currently working through Drakes Fortune as i've never played it before.
    [CENTER]

Can you call me Nyteblade YesConsiderably's Avatar
    I bought a white PS4 too, last summer, and if i'm honest i found the big exclusives something of a let down.

inFamous 2 was as good as any city sandbox game, but Second Son was an awful follow up. First Light was better, but not a full game. The Order was pretty, but shallow. The Last of Us i had already played.

My favourite PS4 exclusive so far is Broken Age. Until Dawn is pretty good too, as is the Grim Fandango remaster. Overall though, it's a good job i went with a white Playstation as it pretty much just gathers dust. I do have Risen 3 ready to go tough.

Nothing hides dust like a white colour I suppose, although it does look good in It's surrounding
    [CENTER]

Can you call me Nyteblade YesConsiderably's Avatar
    You've got a white One too? Jealous!