Thread: Pc crash

Pc crash

Have already posted this on the PC link but perhaps someone here may be able to assist me. Halfway through playing Candy Crush Saga, Soda Crush or Farmville my PC crashes. Would be grateful for any suggestions.

Quote Originally Posted by jax View Post
    Have already posted this on the PC link but perhaps someone here may be able to assist me. Halfway through playing Candy Crush Saga, Soda Crush or Farmville my PC crashes. Would be grateful for any suggestions.
    Have you got latest update of flash?, check also your browser plug-ins are upto date. If using Firefox they have the seperate plugincontainer.exe which is causing all sorts of problems, absolutely nothing running in background while playing a flash game and its using 100% cpu or Ram. Open your task manager while playing your game (Dont have anything else running including tabs) Just the tab with your game, check cpu/ram usage of game as it could be flash problem.

Also make sure you regularly clear your browser cache this will help

Post back if none of these work but usually its flash needs updating and java and silverlight etc.
    [/QUOTE]

Thanks to Chronic Spender........