Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Fear is the Mind Killer Star Hustler's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by willo745 View Post
    Panda and SH man long time guys, See Wally is also still part of the furniture yay

Twitch Panda?.............Could also do customised buttons etc if your doing a channel mate.
    Hey hey welcome back! :P

Kiddong The Moxking Midnight Panda's Avatar
    Panda and SH man long time guys, See Wally is also still part of the furniture yay

Twitch Panda?.............Could also do customised buttons etc if your doing a channel mate.

if you could do customised buttons that would be fantastic, my art is so far from what I used to be able to do. I am back to square one again XD

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight Panda View Post
    if you could do customised buttons that would be fantastic, my art is so far from what I used to be able to do. I am back to square one again XD
    I couldn't believe how hard it was actually to get back into lol. If you check my sig section on this forum in show n tell then you will see a couple of my first attempts mate, give you some ideas for what you would like, round, oblong etc.

If you pm anything you would like customised ie donate buttons or whatever i'll make a start at the weekend for you. As long as your in no major rush

Best twitch channel eva
    [/QUOTE]

Thanks to Chronic Spender........

Kiddong The Moxking Midnight Panda's Avatar
    I couldn't believe how hard it was actually to get back into lol. If you check my sig section on this forum in show n tell then you will see a couple of my first attempts mate, give you some ideas for what you would like, round, oblong etc.

If you pm anything you would like customised ie donate buttons or whatever i'll make a start at the weekend for you. As long as your in no major rush

Best twitch channel eva

I'm not in any rush at all man, here is my channel s oyou can get a feel for it. http://www.twitch.tv/acanadianpenguin

Hey buddy