Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    60GB and Intel i5-3570k @3.40 Ghz and Anders I've been off work for 2 days and havent been able to get up before half 11 everything takes me a lot of effort apparently

Quote Originally Posted by Sansom View Post
    60GB and Intel i5-3570k @3.40 Ghz and Anders I've been off work for 2 days and havent been able to get up before half 11 everything takes me a lot of effort apparently
    60 gigs? Sounds like it might be time for an upgrade The CPU doesn't sound like it should be that much of a bottleneck though. An i5 should usually be plenty good enough for gaming, even if it's a couple of generations old.

I'm on my last week of vacation, so I can definitely relate It's currently 1pm and I'm eating breakfast while watching Netflix.
    Last edited by Anders; 19-08-2015 at 12:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Hitchhiker's Guide View Post
    Hey, you sass that hoopy Ford Prefect? There's a frood who really knows where his towel is!
    Tied for Funniest Member of 2013

Quote Originally Posted by Sansom View Post
    60 gigs? Sounds like it might be time for an upgrade The CPU doesn't sound like it should be that much of a bottleneck though. An i5 should usually be plenty good enough for gaming, even if it's a couple of generations old.

Hey, you sass that hoopy Ford Prefect? There's a frood who really knows where his towel is!

Quote Originally Posted by Ride the Walrus View Post
    w10 is free mate if you're upgrading from 7/8. may be cheaper to get 7 then upgrade to 10. i'd look into it
    Did consider it but i would just rather a clean install from a single copy instead of buying an older OS to install and then to upgrade again. W10 on a USB stick will suit me down to the ground.
    [CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Cronus View Post
    Did consider it but i would just rather a clean install from a single copy instead of buying an older OS to install and then to upgrade again. W10 on a USB stick will suit me down to the ground.
    Turns out a clean Win 10 install isn't that much more expensive than buing 7/8 and upgrading. It's like a 20 pound difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Cronus View Post
    Turns out a clean Win 10 install isn't that much more expensive than buing 7/8 and upgrading. It's like a 20 pound difference.

Well, Windows start-up menu has appeared again on Windows 10 and I think Windows 10 also a great OS although sometimes got lil bit lag on my laptop.
    Last edited by Cronus; 30-10-2015 at 09:54 PM.

Good Side : I can say its a good windows which gives user a new experience plus offer better gaming as well : Bad Side : its full of bugs as my windows got a black screen of death bug after login. Only cursor shows in black screen but you can fix it by opening Task Manager, Run command and type explorer.exe. It will launch your windows
    Do not take someone's silence as his pride, perhaps he is busy fighting with himself

I recently upgraded from 7, I haven't gotten that many bugs, and no black screens. It's pretty cool actually, I haven't noticed any major problems. One thing that definitely bothered me though was the up/downscaling of background pictures, they look low-res even though they're in the native one, 1920x1080p.