Do you play an instrument?

I made a thread for guitarists a few years back, but I'd be interested in knowing if anyone else are playing any instruments.

After my band split up (meaning we all moved different places after high school) I kinda stopped playing guitar. It wasn't as fun anymore when I didn't have anyone to play and create songs with. I've played guitar on and off since I was about 8, but for the past 4 years I've hardly touched any of my guitars.

I have however recently started playing the bass recently, and I'm having an absolute blast with it. I bought a bass almost 4 years ago and pretty much started learning how to play it like 3 weeks ago. I'm planning on buying a better bass amp soon and a better bass a little longer down the line.

Quote Originally Posted by The Hitchhiker's Guide View Post
    Hey, you sass that hoopy Ford Prefect? There's a frood who really knows where his towel is!
    Tied for Funniest Member of 2013

I was in the band back in high school. I played the snare drum, kept that up for a few years but was never very good at it. I can play a mean guitar hero though if that counts for anything.

"I don't camp. I strategically wait." -Blacqout

Pretty much just the guitar for me