What did you get for Christmas?

Happy new year everyone! Time to sum up our Christmas swag

First of all, I got myself a new bass, a Warwick Streamer, and it's amazing. It feels so great to play on, waaaay better the cheap bass I used to play. I also received stand-up tickets to see Gabriel Iglesias live, a wake-up light alarm clock, a leather shoulder bag and a smart home kit, as well as some other bits and bobs. Very happy in general! Did you guys get anything nice?

Quote Originally Posted by The Hitchhiker's Guide View Post
    Hey, you sass that hoopy Ford Prefect? There's a frood who really knows where his towel is!
    Tied for Funniest Member of 2013

Happy New Year, Anders.

This Christmas was a good one. I bought my girlfriend a nice ring and hid it away into a book, I told her this elaborate story about how this worn old book meant a lot to me, then, she went to open it, and the box I had cut a place for, fell out. She loved it! I also hid Harry Potter and the Cursed Child in her book shelf, since I knew I wouldn't see her on Christmas. That was the gift I was most proud of giving to someone else. I also gave my closest friend the complete series of Hannibal and a graphic novel book called Locke and Key.

For myself, from my mother, I received a Universal Monster box-set, which includes 30 films from the glory days, the old Frankenstein and Dracula films, all that jazz. I am six movies deep into it and I've yet to find a film that I genuinely like, but I have my fingers crossed I'll find at least a couple I enjoy. I received three Dorbz (which are kind-of like bobbleheads) of Freddy, Jason, and Michael from my oldest brother, and an old-school quill from my other brother. From my girlfriend, I received the full A Nightmare on Elm Street series, the second Attack on Titan live-action film, a T-Shirt with a pun ("Seven days without a pun, makes one weak!), and a card-game based on puns. From my best friend, I received the full series of Cowboy Bebop, which is an anime he has been recommending, and a graphic-novel for Hellraiser.

OOF-Writing.com
    "Insert a super-cool and witty comment that will make them want to click your link here." - Sir Nikolai McCon's III.

In the eternal land of seclusion... the void.
    I can't remember ha

You know what I got for Christmas this year? It was a banner ****in' year at the old Bender family. I got a carton of cigarettes. The old man grabbed me and said "Hey. Smoke up Johnny."