Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

People online but not posting

How come every time I visit, I see for example "Titchgamer" currently online, but no new posts whatsoever? Do people just log on with their accounts every day but read old posts?

Come on people, let's post!

Titchgamer still online, and now someone else online. Thats 3 members online. Let's get active!

10 hours later, the same 2 other people are logged in and showing as online. Yet no new threads, no chat, no signs of life on the forum. Who will be the first to comment? The tension, the tension
    Last edited by Dark Seducer; 14-03-2017 at 11:49 AM. Reason: Triple post

Looks like this titchgamer person is online again but no new threads or replies since last week. What a bizarre thing to be online a forum but never replying!

Wow someone new came online! "Ride the Walrus". But didn't post anywhere of course.

Mysterious "titchgamer" is online again. Obvious bot account. Why would anyone log in every day but not post?

Alongside bot user Titchgamer, some new "aged spirit" person online now. Let's see how much they contribute!

Almost as if this forum is dead and no one cares to do anything about it but care enough to see if someone else will.

This place has seen better days, trust me. It's been a decade since this was a really active hotspot. IDK, just coming back to it is kinda sad.

Wow wow wow some life! Still the mysterious "Titchgamer" remains online every day as well as a few others. This is like some random post-apocalyptic falloutesque town with random creatures appearing now and then.

Kiddong The Moxking Midnight Panda's Avatar
    Wow. I miss all of you dearly.
    Adam, Zan, any of you out there?

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight Panda View Post
    Wow. I miss all of you dearly.
    Adam, Zan, any of you out there?
    Nope but creepy robot account "Titchgamer" (used to be a real person but now clearly a bot) is still online, logged into the forums, with no activity. Someone should log him out and change his password to see what happens

Titchgamer:
    Current Activity Private Messaging
    Last Activity Today 07:55 PM

Every day seems to be "private messaging" but always has a new up to date "last activity".

I bet he is like those guys who were plotting terrorist attacks over the live chat feature in Fifa on the playstation - using some complete random mode of communication (in this case, the private messaging feature of a forgotten forum) to try to avoid detection by the authorities.

Any guesses what he is trying to hide?
    Last edited by Dark Seducer; 14-03-2017 at 11:47 AM. Reason: Double posts