Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    You must register and then download it from www.silkroadonline.net. It was a one of the best MMORPGS before but now there are better F2P MMO's like Perfect World.

wow someone did there research lol

Quote Originally Posted by Doomed View Post
    You must register and then download it from www.silkroadonline.net. It was a one of the best MMORPGS before but now there are better F2P MMO's like Perfect World.
    Nice site dude!
    GB IS BACKKKK!

Very extensive list, good job! I've played a few of these myself but I want one that is not reliant on the click to move and has more WoW-inspired movement and gameplay. Any suggestions?

I tryed secondlife, I must say though I wasn't there long the entire place loves cyber sex lmao onestly made me laugh/shudder
    FREE PLAYSTATION 3!
    NEARLY GOT MINE!
    check it out!

http://gifts.kudosnetwork.co.uk/?ref=15958

Quote Originally Posted by randomuser83 View Post
    Very extensive list, good job! I've played a few of these myself but I want one that is not reliant on the click to move and has more WoW-inspired movement and gameplay. Any suggestions?
    Um.. most of them are WoW inspired lol.. I think the game you are looking for might be Cabal Online or Perfect World.. Cabal has an Europe version and USA.

Whoa, thats a damn lot of MMO's. Good job. Maybe some personal suggestions and tips?

I have been thinking about it but it would simply take too much time, maybe I add some suggestions on the games I played.

How about adding notes on the bottom, like an honourable mentions to ones that sort of made it's own mark as one the greats from the list perhaps?
    ~~Made by Doomed~~

Yeah that is a good suggestion but I would need a new post with notes just below the list. Can you as admin do that?