Page 1 of 136 1231151101 ... LastLast

Question Favorite Brawl Character

whos your favorite brawl player?
    -metaknight!!
    Also Who do u think is the cheapest? why?
    Faloco - great special in which u can spam and cheap final smash!

btw

I own u i guitar hero!

No Advertising-fink000

Couldn't be entirely sure, but we might already have a thread like this..........somewhere.........

Anyways, my favourite character is Samus. Big fan of the Metroid series, she has a good moveset (great up special move) and her final smash is the best in the game IMO.
    TRGT - Tosser Racing Gran Turismo

Gamer king
    Solid Snake

and I hate all the frickin clones.

Top 5:

1. Mario
    2. Samus
    3. Toon Link
    4. King DeDeDe
    5. Ike

I don't like Mario so much. His moves aren't that powerful, and his FLUDD special move is useless. Good final smash though.

King DeDeDe? His moves are powerful, but, man, he is SO SLOW! Him and Gannon are my least favourite characters, just because they're so damn slow.

Well mines the one and only.......
    NESS .... I'm a big fan of Earthbound so..Yeah
    Chris Redfield - Did you get all your ideas from comic book villains?

''I Don't Take Lectures From Losers!''

Quote Originally Posted by The real gamer_thing View Post
    I don't like Mario so much. His moves aren't that powerful, and his FLUDD special move is useless. Good final smash though.

King DeDeDe? His moves are powerful, but, man, he is SO SLOW! Him and Gannon are my least favourite characters, just because they're so damn slow.
    FLUDD is completely useless, but I like Mario for his balance of power and speed. None of his special moves are that great but they're good for interrupting an oncoming attack at the very least, but his final smash is great.

As for DeDeDe, I used to feel the same way about slow characters in every fighting game. I just couldn't get used to them. However DeDeDe was one of my most anticipated characters before Brawl came out, so when I got it I jumped right in with him, and learned to control him pretty well. I still don't like Ganondorf or Bowser very much, but DeDeDe is different. His final smash isn't that great, but he makes up for it in the raw power behind his regular moves.

Quote Originally Posted by Exploding Penguins View Post
    FLUDD is completely useless, but I like Mario for his balance of power and speed. None of his special moves are that great but they're good for interrupting an oncoming attack at the very least, but his final smash is great.

As for DeDeDe, I used to feel the same way about slow characters in every fighting game. I just couldn't get used to them. However DeDeDe was one of my most anticipated characters before Brawl came out, so when I got it I jumped right in with him, and learned to control him pretty well. I still don't like Ganondorf or Bowser very much, but DeDeDe is different. His final smash isn't that great, but he makes up for it in the raw power behind his regular moves.
    I quite like Bowser. Powerful moves and he's not the slowest of characters. Awsome final smash.

But yeah, if you're looking forward to playing a character you really get used to playing with them. I wouldn't know if Samus is the best fighter, but I've used her so much that I would be better with her than any other character.

Oh, and her final smash is the best. Just saying.

Top 5 for me:
    R.O.B
    Toon Link
    Lucario
    Sonic
    Luigi (not that he's good but i like luigi)

My least favourites are:
    Link, they really f*cked him up it the game. He's so weak.
    Jigglypuff, no surprise here
    King DeDeDe, like The Real Gamer_Thing said, he's so slow
    Olimar
    and well, that about it

Snake, Sonic, Toon link. mainly snake really.

EDIT: awesome sig btw rawpowered
    Who is John Galt?